Mike Finds True Love Mike Finds True Love

Great job. You knew what you were doing and you did it well.

'Gravitating Automaton' 'Gravitating Automaton'

Fun and well stylised

Avatar: Last Hairbender Avatar: Last Hairbender

Animation- Smooth
Voices- Very good
Music/Sfx- Very good
Premise- Average
Jokes- Meh

I liked it. The animation and voices were good and it all felt like it fit. The SFX were really well executed. Premise was built on a good pun. There was some tension building and conflict but none that were resolved with Kora getting hit. There should have been a clever twist at the end that brought it all together. Good job please make more.

WooleyWorld responds:

Jokes = meh... you silly goose.
But at least you put some thought into a review. Thank you kindly.
Glad you could pick out the pieces you liked.

TimeZone TimeZone

Good

This is a good game and has a real difficulty curb witch i enjoyed. this is not a game to jump straight into the Tutorial is a must. Awesome good job :D

greystone227 responds:

The difficulty curve is always something that's difficult to tack down, especially when you're playing your own game. So the fact that you like the curve is a big compliment! Thank you!

League of Evil League of Evil

LOVE

This game is awesome. i absolutely love this game i love the difficulty and the controls. beet all the level and achievements :D

Basketball Championship Basketball Championship

i died

i died a little inside. i detest the thought of cats playing this sport and now am angry with every person that has ever been born.

(S) DKC2 Theme (S) DKC2 Theme

my love

My love for Donkey Kong Country 2 may be clouding my judgement but Oh My Goodness gracious me i love you and have my kids. i am going to learn this on guitar.

Dreamscape - To The Stars Dreamscape - To The Stars

awesome

very nice song i started to tape to this. congradz

Jungle-Beats 160bpm 192kbps.mp Jungle-Beats 160bpm 192kbps.mp

1ST POST

i like it i does sound good but it runs for way to long and is pretty same same. but still like it

LoveChamber LoveChamber

Wow this is really good. My only hitch is with the woman's proportions; they are all over the place. The robot and the setting is great and the lighting is good to.

AcidX responds:

Thanks. She's not meant to look real, it's a cartoon painting thingymajig so them crazy proportions are quite deliberate. Though, I had to rush this immensely (following stressful data recovery and impending cotm deadline), so never tidied her up.. I spent the least time on her :( Shame, I'd like to spend time refining it but best just to move on to the next piece!

Dragon Dragon

That is insane! Wow! Great job!

icheban responds:

011415 011415

You hit me right right in the feels.
I honestly want to cry.