TimeZone TimeZone

Good

This is a good game and has a real difficulty curb witch i enjoyed. this is not a game to jump straight into the Tutorial is a must. Awesome good job :D

greystone227 responds:

The difficulty curve is always something that's difficult to tack down, especially when you're playing your own game. So the fact that you like the curve is a big compliment! Thank you!

League of Evil League of Evil

LOVE

This game is awesome. i absolutely love this game i love the difficulty and the controls. beet all the level and achievements :D

Basketball Championship Basketball Championship

i died

i died a little inside. i detest the thought of cats playing this sport and now am angry with every person that has ever been born.

Redshift Redshift

this

I didn't mind this game to much in and i can see that it getting some negative feed back but over all i enjoyed it up until the point ware one i killed one of the bosses so fast that it didn't die and it just sat there floating then THEN i got pissed then i kept dieing and i eventually gave up but i had fun and thanks for making another good game crazy monkey.

Mason's Bubble Blast Mason's Bubble Blast

im sorry

i know that the animation wasn't that good but i have to give it 10/10 coz im freaking out coz my name is Mason.

Tremerz Tremerz

Too easy

i liked it and the old game feel but i was hoping for a boss fight or three and i got all the medals in 3 sitings. try to making a difficulty curb.

Chibi Knight Chibi Knight

the

that was pritty good if my pc didn't stuff up i would have loved it

Obey! The Game Obey! The Game

AIDS

i liked this game it had me wanting to kill my elephant.
thank you you gave me the message to hate elephants and to disobay what the media is feeding us. That they are good animals
THank u!

Drag Box Drag Box

HEP C

i played it for a good long wile. to bad the acevements werent newground acevments. but nun the less i finished it and pwned it. and i liked the music.

Cave of Wonders Cave of Wonders

my thorts

this was a funn game and i always enjoy getting meddals. not as hard as the beard but still has the same charm. but im still trying to get the super secret medal so if any1 can help that would be great. p.s loved the game