Mike Finds True Love Mike Finds True Love

Great job. You knew what you were doing and you did it well.

'Gravitating Automaton' 'Gravitating Automaton'

Fun and well stylised

Avatar: Last Hairbender Avatar: Last Hairbender

Animation- Smooth
Voices- Very good
Music/Sfx- Very good
Premise- Average
Jokes- Meh

I liked it. The animation and voices were good and it all felt like it fit. The SFX were really well executed. Premise was built on a good pun. There was some tension building and conflict but none that were resolved with Kora getting hit. There should have been a clever twist at the end that brought it all together. Good job please make more.

WooleyWorld responds:

Jokes = meh... you silly goose.
But at least you put some thought into a review. Thank you kindly.
Glad you could pick out the pieces you liked.

Theres a Man in the Woods Theres a Man in the Woods

Fan Fucking Tastick!

Neighborhood Argument Neighborhood Argument

I like comedy

Vegeta In Every DBZ Movie Vegeta In Every DBZ Movie

im sorry I'm not being a dick or anything but it didn't make me laugh the animation wasn't good, the voices were poor and the writing/intended comedy was awful. The only thing i could give it kudos for would be the art... don't quit doing animations but don't quit your day job.

--Orange-- --Orange--

then later

the military rolls in and sets up a quarantine perimeter. As the coloured people try to approach but the army open fire and the colourd ones are sent into a frenzy. They try to colour the military. The military organization and fire power saves the majority but some arn't so lucky and they turn against there own men. Soon the infection can not be contained any longer and the government gives the grey light on a nuclear bombing of the infected area. Though the initial blast kills the vast majority the coloured ones and there leader Orange, Ltn Pink seeks revenge on the people that killed her creator with the help of her newly formed mutant army.

WGJ4K: Hottest GameChicks WGJ4K: Hottest GameChicks

The EYES SAY ALL

Coz its his dad

Super Smash Super Smash

Personally

I have seen some mario animations but NONE, (i repeat) NONE as badass as this. HOLY SHIT good job and i hope you live forever so you can make these forever :D

Vlak RHG Demo Vlak RHG Demo

Hmm

That was excellent all it needed was More. 'Overdoing' it is far better then
under-doing. More length and possibly a story would require me to give you a 10. But all in all gj