View Profile MasoKnight

3 w/ Responses

OKkk

I have to admit that was pretty fu*king awesome oh but voice acting still painful

Oh-My-Goodness-Gregarious-Me

That was the single gratest Tf2 animation EVA
absolutely loved it!

i really enjoyed this animation and although i have not seen Scenes 1-4 i still enjoyed the simplistic art and Characters. i really enjoyed the jokes but they did not make me lol.

Ex Dee

I really liked this animation and i was drawn in my the start but the tension (like "NoperDoperTrooper" said ) was broken but the sword fighting moves and also a couple of things at the end. Eg: the last scene the were is his mouth is it open and if it is would blood and shit get in there and one more (remeber i still like your animation) the showdown scene the hero is slowly lunging to the bad guy and then Slices?! Nm i really liked it and sorry for making you read this much.

Meh

Meh it was good but not great i was hoping for allot more

Ex Dee

LOVE THE BLOOD AND GUTS ENDING AND THE MUSIC!!

Break DANCE

i wanted to see the hez-wife break dance

lol

loved it and i have been in a similar situation were i was held in a closet full of cloths and was forced to stay in there unless i admitted that i was ghey so i sat in there and starved to death. . . Im A Real Man/ghost

Wish

I wish i had bear hands

Enjoy

I liked this animation and it left me in suspense but i had trouble understanding if it was funny or not, but i think the animation was really well done. The storyline is what i'm hanging on for.
FOR THE LAZY READER: